Upcoming Events

Monday, July 8, 2013

Let The Devil Loose!!



So far this blog has been all about looking inwards etc etc... But how can I look inwards without letting the devil in me out. The devil who only speaks Sarcasmese and speaks her mind? 

There are days when you just need the her to come out and speak her mind. Today has been one such day. When every-time  I opened my mouth I ended up saying something so utterly sarcastic that I surprised myself. 

But guess what, it feels so good. Too much of sweetness can also get extremely boring. I have been living life on my own extremely random theories that only I have a logic for. I know this logic may not be anywhere close to the truth. But what the heck... It makes me happy. And isn't that what life is all about? 

Assignment of the cause or your bad mood to something else that you have no control over? And while we do that make it sound like we are the best that anyone can ever get? 

While we do this we may end up being sarcastic or at times mean. But at times that's the only secret of staying unaffected by people who try and make our lives miserable. 

Try these techniques they really help. 

1. If a woman is mean -- its coz they are jealous.

2. If a woman is aloof -- its coz they are mapping us out, obviously coz we are too cool and intimidate them. 

3. If a man is mean -- Well its obviously coz he has a crush on us :P

4. If a man is ignoring us -- Well that's coz they are in awe of us. 

None of these may be true... They are,well, for all I know, most definitely not true. But try giving these reasons for their behavior and watch how it uplifts your mood instantly. 

My best friend used to wake up each morning and chant this -- "I am ok. I am fine. I am feeling better. Everybody loves me. Those who don't they just don't know any better" 

I call this the meditative reconfirmation of the fact that, you are the best and no one can or should make you feel otherwise. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the affirmation. And I also love the perspective on why people are mean! It's a reminder that the attitudes of other people are THEIR problem, not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarcasmese.......I LOVE that word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Bandi its so us ya...so US

    ReplyDelete