Upcoming Events

Friday, July 12, 2013



My best friend says that I or even to a certain extent we, have this habit of complicating our otherwise simple life. That I love to think that I am victimized. Or better still, just coz I have such a swinging life I tend to wake up one morning and say…”Hmmm I have been happy too long. I think today I will spend feeling low.” 
I obviously don’t agree with what she says. But well to be honest, I do believe that what for me is a bad day is actually someone’s dream come true.  I was reconfirmed when I sat down to make my 40 before 40 list
It was just too difficult to do that. When I was consulting some lists that people had put up on their blogs I realized that I had about 1/3 of all those lists covered. 
No wonder I am still stuck with 37 items on my list…
I spent a better part of last hour going through the slideshow “Things To Do Before You Die”. Sure enough a number of them I have already accomplished. Reconfirmation of the fact that my life is not as mundane as I tend to feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment