Upcoming Events

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Me and My Girlfriends


We all have friends. Some of us are lucky to have made true friends, while some confuse acquaintances to be friends. I belong to the former category.

My girlfriends and I are as different as chalk and cheese. But these are women I have immense respect and feel unending love for. They are women who have taught me what life is all about. They have never stood by me, but always a step behind, ensuring that I never fall and hurt myself.

There is the one who always says... go ahead take that leap. Its ok to fall on your face. I will restructure it :) She is my launchpad.

There is the one who says... Hey! don't, you are gonna hurt yourself. She is my harness

There is the one that says... Hmm... really? Ok.. try this as well... One of your many phases I see... Thats my landing bag.

They are the my pillars of strength, who maintain a distance but keep the roof from falling on my head. They make me laugh, when I am tensed. They send me flowers when I am low. They are my 2am call, when I need to vent.

Girls, I am lucky to have you in my life. Without all of you my life would be devoid of any stories. Whats a life without experiences?

Decades long friendships don't just happen. They are like a retirement plan. One needs to invest in them. :) ... We all invest and how!

No comments:

Post a Comment