Upcoming Events

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Blog mera tera charcha ho!


Girlfriends... nothing in this world can replace them. Lesser is a woman who doesn't have a girlfriend who will travel 100s of miles just to tell her that she was missed. Some friends stay on for life. Some people become friends by accident. Circumstantial. But the true friendship is one where you allow the other person to laugh at your in-front of complete strangers.

You are in company of a true friend when she will call you a bitch and give you a hug at the same time. Your best friend is the one who will call you on a very busy day... and will be like... "Listen... are you busy?" and if you reply "yes!" they simply say... "Oh ok... but listen to this..." and then go on to say the most unimportant thing... that could have waited until the next year.

I have one such friend, who I rediscovered last week... We found each other... and how. You know who you are.. You have been my punching bag. You have seen me more drunk than anyone else. You picked me up and gave me the strength to walk when I thought it was impossible.

You are the only person who could tell me that I am wrong. You are also the only person who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.

I can sit next to you for hours and not feel the need to talk. You finish my sentences. You cover-up my lies... even without me briefing you. The crazy times I had with you, can make for some really fun read.

You never receive calls. But when I need you the most I know you will fly down wherever I am. just so you can give me that hug and assure me that it will all fall in place.

I pity people who never had a friend who have accepted them with their flaws, and love them a little more because of them. You are not a friend, you are family. You are my alter ego.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say. How true. 

3 comments:

  1. Baking classes in Chennai will help you to make different flavors of cakes that tastes it delicious which would be best if you were interested to make of your own
    Cake Baking Classes in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happie returns Professional Bakery Classes in Chennai will serve their customers with the best cakes they have tasted ever. Baking also deals with the serving as well as presenting your cakes thus its how you serve not only how it is about to taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake Making Classes in ChennaiYou can start piping with the plastic bags that are commonly used for storage bag when the quantity is less these can also be made with the cooking parchment as well as wax paper into cone filling as well as folding it wider cutting those tips.

    ReplyDelete