Upcoming Events

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Bokeh, that is Life


I have always been told that I have major focus issues. That was always the talking point in all my PTA meetings. People who loved me smiled and said "But she is a Gemini. That's her USP." People who didn't like me said "She is so restless."

I have lived life without focus. It helps me stay interested in variety of things. The incessant need to have something ready before something else gets over, can be a source of constant pressure. 

When you are thinking like that. Some spillover is bound to happen. 

I am happy with my lack of focus. It helps me create a colorful bokeh of all my problems. They get mixed together and a beautiful picture forms. The picture that says...hey don't worry things will work out. 

I am also lucky to have two best friends who have as bad a focus issue as I. As a result of which bang in the middle of a serious discussion one of us will come up with something as random as -- "Ok listen, before I forget, we need to go get that red nailpaint that you have." Which will invariably make us break into nervous laughter, that will change to mad laughter. Which in turn, will convert tears of sadness into tears of laughter. 

People who think 10 things at the same time and flutter from one thing to another don't necessarily have focus issues, they just like looking at life with the lense that takes all their problems and dreams and turns them into a beautiful bokeh. 

3 comments:

  1. Personally I feel its commendable that we are able to think ahead and multitask. Nothing wrong with lining up something to do the minute this current chore finishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cash...my fellow geminine... :) I knew I was not the only one.

      Delete
  2. try the Leica Noctilux-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH... gives fantastic bokeh... :D

    ReplyDelete