Upcoming Events

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Act Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


I have a problem. Okay, to be fair I have many problems, but some are more equal than the others. We go on in life with a vision and a plan, oftentimes they don't fructify. The fructification of our plans are solely dependent on us, not some external spiritual being... (I want to say God, but don't want to offend anyone)
Why is it then in life, when things don't go our way we try and shift the blame onto something else or even someone else?
Fate. God. Destiny.
Never do we hear us say... I screwed up, hence this.
Why is it so difficult to accept the mistakes that shape our lives?
When will we realize, the first step towards making a change in our own lives is to know that there was a mistake made... more often by us than by others. Once you have identified that, then fixing it and making life a better place comes easy.
I have surprised myself multiple times with goof ups that at that time seemed irrevocable. Most mistakes/goof ups are that. But 5 years down the line I look back at all that as an experience that is called life.
Long back I had decided... I wont let any judgement error rule or dictate or shape my life. Accept that it was an error in judgement. Move on. Never make that same mistake again.
There is only one thing and person who can call shots in our lives, our will to change, learn adapt and we ourselves. Nothing or no one else can... they can try but they will never succeed.
So let's stop playing victim to circumstances we created.
“We all make mistakes and sometimes there’s just no way to go back and fix them. But we can move forward wiser and more in control of our own lives.” – Susan Gale.



No comments:

Post a Comment