Upcoming Events

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Gypsy Soul...



Someone I know once called me a Gypsy. Not sure if he meant it as an insult. But I took it as the biggest compliment someone ever gave me. 
I am a gypsy soul. 
I change everyday. I evolve... I change my viewpoints. My likes. Even My dislikes. 
If you knew me 15 years back, then you know don't know me at all now. 
Don't ever form an opinion of me. Coz by the time you are done making it I would have changed a 100 times.
You will never know me. You can never know me. To do that you need to able to match me step for step. 
If you can't, get off my caravan... Else you may just get motion sickness. Then don't tell me I didn't warn you. 
I am a collection of all my experiences. Good. Bad. Even the ugly ones. They are all dear to me. I am still looking ahead, searching for that spot, where I can stop and camp out.
I don't know what I want. I don't know what I am seeking. I am just looking forward to the journey. The fresh air on my face. The smell of burnt rubber. 
Coz I am a gypsy soul. 
I will travel. If you want to stop, then get off the caravan. If you want to keep travelling. Hop on and be a part of my life and me. I am not meant to be tamed. I will not settle. 
Coz I am a gypsy soul. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice post! I have often referred to myself as a gypsy because I've lived many different places and like moving. I agree it's difficult to say you truly know someone if you only knew them years ago. We all change all the time, it's just hard to see it when you're so close. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how Grazona & I were brought here today - I've moved all around & like moving, too. I've been going stir crazy because I've been in the same area for so long (although I've lived in 4 different homes while in this area ;-)

    I love that you are honoring your gypsy soul, and not settling. Keep seeking & searching and enjoying the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to travel! Now that I can since I can afford it! Ask me how :)

    ReplyDelete